Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to the new blog!

For some time, I have been contemplating moving my old blog, also entitled The End of the Line, from its old location on LiveJournal. It had been there since 2004, give or take, with no problems or hassles encountered.

However, as blogs gradually have come to be more mainstream and opportunity-laden for reaching broader numbers of people, it was difficult to get such exposure from the blog's old location. It would not, for example, appear in basic online searches. Several of my blogging friends have opted to use Blogger.com for their needs.

Alas, The End of the Line has been given a new lease on electronic life. Apologies, in advance, if it appears to be rather patchy for the next few weeks, as I still need to get my way around such a new atmosphere, as well as to upload more graphics, pictures, and put further people onto my links' section. I hope that all readers will enjoy what they find here, and learn a little more into what makes me 'tick.'

No comments: